Looking for New Members to Join Our Team
are a lawn care and landscaping company located in Raleigh, NC. We have been
proudly serving this community for over 10 years now. We are growing quickly
because we have the very best employees the industry has to offer.
we are growing we need more superstars – people who understand that we are in
the business of serving our customers and our community.
are NOT looking merely for “laborers”. We are looking for team members – family
members. That is the atmosphere at Ready Cut Lawn & Landscaping. We all
work together and we are all in this together. We take care of each other and
all put forth an unmatched effort every single day.
are the qualities we are looking for and expect from our new team members:
- Minimum 1 yr experience required and a great attitude
to learn new tasks
term commitment – the average length of employment with our firm is 7 years
with your appearance – we expect cleanliness and professional appearances at
to work outside, sometimes in the extreme heat or cold for long hours – let’s face it,
we are not sitting in an air conditioned office
welcome – we want our team members to always suggest ways we can improve our
respectful, honest – with our customers and team members
handle criticism and direction – we are never disrespectful to our team members
but we always let them know when something needs done faster, better or
you feel that this is a good fit, please see below what this position includes:
- Starting pay begging at 11.00 per hr. but will be negotiable based on experience
time after 1 year of employment
you have been looking for a career and a company to grow with that provides
opportunity for advancement, you have found us. Now we want to learn more about
you and meet you. Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and
someone will contact you by phone to set an appointment for an interview.
Current Positions Available:
- Lawn mowing, edging, weed eating and blowing.
- Hedge trimming, pruning and clean-up.
- Digging holes, planting plants, mulching and hauling dirt.
- Passing out fliers.
- Hauling tree limbs, raking and clean-up
- Minimum 1+ years experience in landscape, maintenance and irrigation.
- Career minded permanent employee..
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High school graduate.
- Speak English, bilingual a plus.
- Must be a team player, dependable and self-motivated.
- Able to work efficiently, and effectively with little or no supervision.